Redcliffe Kayakers
Next meetup: TUESDAY 24th January 2011! Meet at the Coffee Club Redcliffe (opp Redcliffe jetty) 6:30pm. They have great meals which are 1/2 price meals on a Tuesday night, hence the reason for picking this night . SMS me on 0418781005 to let me know you are coming. If I dont hear from anyone I will cancel! Hope to see you there.. Cheers Deb Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Redcliffe Kayakers
Next meetup: TUESDAY 24th January 2011! Meet at the Coffee Club Redcliffe (opp Redcliffe jetty) 6:30pm. They have great meals which are 1/2 price meals on a Tuesday night, hence the reason for picking this night . SMS me on 0418781005 to let me know you are coming. If I dont hear from anyone I will cancel! Hope to see you there.. Cheers Deb Smile
Redcliffe Kayakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kayaking adventure 31st October 10

Go down

kayaking adventure 31st October 10 Empty kayaking adventure 31st October 10

Met up with Gary, Steve, Jimmy & Judy. we launched off clontarf beach and paddled around to the wrecks at Woody Point. 23years I have lived in Redcliffe, I have ran past the wrecks about 10 trillion times but this is the first time I have actually got close enough to check them out. It was really nice to be so close to them and also kinda eery!!! you start to wonder how it came to be there.. I think there is an explanaton on the hill but we were on the beach.. Note to self! read the damn thing one day Smile lol

We then went around to Feelz Good Cafe for a drink and ( food for me) then it was back to Clontarf Beach.

Thanks everyone for a great paddle.. C u on the water soon Smile
peacepelican
peacepelican

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit