Redcliffe Kayakers
Next meetup: TUESDAY 24th January 2011! Meet at the Coffee Club Redcliffe (opp Redcliffe jetty) 6:30pm. They have great meals which are 1/2 price meals on a Tuesday night, hence the reason for picking this night . SMS me on 0418781005 to let me know you are coming. If I dont hear from anyone I will cancel! Hope to see you there.. Cheers Deb Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Redcliffe Kayakers
Next meetup: TUESDAY 24th January 2011! Meet at the Coffee Club Redcliffe (opp Redcliffe jetty) 6:30pm. They have great meals which are 1/2 price meals on a Tuesday night, hence the reason for picking this night . SMS me on 0418781005 to let me know you are coming. If I dont hear from anyone I will cancel! Hope to see you there.. Cheers Deb Smile
Redcliffe Kayakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

went kayaking on Saturday 4th Sept

Go down

went kayaking on Saturday 4th Sept Empty went kayaking on Saturday 4th Sept

well Hallelujah to the lovley spring weather..... I didnt get out much over winter, i kinda like go into hibernation!!!!! I launched from Clontarf beach and went around to the bridge. I then went back down to Pelican Park, pulled onto the beach, had lunch and a drink then back to Clontarf Beach where I met my friends who were considering buying a kayak and came to try mine out. Just received a message not long ago that they have each brought one and are picking it up next week.!
peacepelican
peacepelican

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit