Redcliffe Kayakers
Next meetup: TUESDAY 24th January 2011! Meet at the Coffee Club Redcliffe (opp Redcliffe jetty) 6:30pm. They have great meals which are 1/2 price meals on a Tuesday night, hence the reason for picking this night . SMS me on 0418781005 to let me know you are coming. If I dont hear from anyone I will cancel! Hope to see you there.. Cheers Deb Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Redcliffe Kayakers
Next meetup: TUESDAY 24th January 2011! Meet at the Coffee Club Redcliffe (opp Redcliffe jetty) 6:30pm. They have great meals which are 1/2 price meals on a Tuesday night, hence the reason for picking this night . SMS me on 0418781005 to let me know you are coming. If I dont hear from anyone I will cancel! Hope to see you there.. Cheers Deb Smile
Redcliffe Kayakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My extreme kayaking adventure on Sat 30th Feb 10

Go down

My extreme kayaking adventure on Sat 30th Feb 10 Empty My extreme kayaking adventure on Sat 30th Feb 10

soooo.... It was very windy and choppy on the water.. Dan says "it will be Ok" Laughing Whilst we are still Alive!!!!!, it was certainly an adventure. cyclops It started raining which was actually quite cool as I love being in the water during a storm. It made it a bit hard to paddle ,and we ended up having to beach ourselves and walk back to get the cars.

I had a great time, there were a few hairy scarey moments, but its all good. My kayak once again handled it reallly really well, plus we werent that far from the beach and I did have my lifejacket on Surprised

Have to do it again soon... nooooooot!!!! (just kidding)

Thanks for the adventure Dan cheers
peacepelican
peacepelican

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit