Redcliffe Kayakers
Next meetup: TUESDAY 24th January 2011! Meet at the Coffee Club Redcliffe (opp Redcliffe jetty) 6:30pm. They have great meals which are 1/2 price meals on a Tuesday night, hence the reason for picking this night . SMS me on 0418781005 to let me know you are coming. If I dont hear from anyone I will cancel! Hope to see you there.. Cheers Deb Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Redcliffe Kayakers
Next meetup: TUESDAY 24th January 2011! Meet at the Coffee Club Redcliffe (opp Redcliffe jetty) 6:30pm. They have great meals which are 1/2 price meals on a Tuesday night, hence the reason for picking this night . SMS me on 0418781005 to let me know you are coming. If I dont hear from anyone I will cancel! Hope to see you there.. Cheers Deb Smile
Redcliffe Kayakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Kayaks Caboolture - for all your kayak needs.

Go down

Extreme Kayaks Caboolture - for all your kayak needs. Empty Extreme Kayaks Caboolture - for all your kayak needs.

Post  peacepelican Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:40 pm

I visited the Extreme Kayaks store in Caboolture yesterday and was very happy with the customer service. They seem to have a lot of knowledge about Kayaks.

I was telling them about people who had contacted me regarding Kayaks, what to buy etc.. and they said people can go there and take a kayak out for a "test run".( you would need to talk to them about this further to find out more details) I think this is excellent as it gives you the opportunity to ensure its something you want to do.

Check their website out at;
www.extremewatersports.com.au
4/95 Lear Jet Dr
Caboolture QLD 4510
(07) 5498 9011
peacepelican
peacepelican

Back to top Go down