Redcliffe Kayakers
Next meetup: TUESDAY 24th January 2011! Meet at the Coffee Club Redcliffe (opp Redcliffe jetty) 6:30pm. They have great meals which are 1/2 price meals on a Tuesday night, hence the reason for picking this night . SMS me on 0418781005 to let me know you are coming. If I dont hear from anyone I will cancel! Hope to see you there.. Cheers Deb Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Redcliffe Kayakers
Next meetup: TUESDAY 24th January 2011! Meet at the Coffee Club Redcliffe (opp Redcliffe jetty) 6:30pm. They have great meals which are 1/2 price meals on a Tuesday night, hence the reason for picking this night . SMS me on 0418781005 to let me know you are coming. If I dont hear from anyone I will cancel! Hope to see you there.. Cheers Deb Smile
Redcliffe Kayakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet other kayak enthusiasts Thursday 25th March 7pm - COFFEE CLUB REDCLIFFE (opposite jetty)

Go down

Meet other kayak enthusiasts Thursday 25th March 7pm - COFFEE CLUB REDCLIFFE (opposite jetty) Empty Meet other kayak enthusiasts Thursday 25th March 7pm - COFFEE CLUB REDCLIFFE (opposite jetty)

Post  peacepelican Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:22 pm

Meet other kayak enthusiasts on the last thursday of the Month at the COFFEE CLUB REDCLIFFE (opposite the redcliffe jetty) Coffee, drinks and food is available if you want.

next meetup - Thursday March 25th 7pm . would be great if you could RSVP so I have an idea of numbers. SMS or call me on 0421501703 or email mr.percival@hotmail.com If you forget to RSVP thats Ok just show up anyway as I will be there!!! See you then :-)
peacepelican
peacepelican

Back to top Go down