Redcliffe Kayakers
Next meetup: TUESDAY 24th January 2011! Meet at the Coffee Club Redcliffe (opp Redcliffe jetty) 6:30pm. They have great meals which are 1/2 price meals on a Tuesday night, hence the reason for picking this night . SMS me on 0418781005 to let me know you are coming. If I dont hear from anyone I will cancel! Hope to see you there.. Cheers Deb Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Redcliffe Kayakers
Next meetup: TUESDAY 24th January 2011! Meet at the Coffee Club Redcliffe (opp Redcliffe jetty) 6:30pm. They have great meals which are 1/2 price meals on a Tuesday night, hence the reason for picking this night . SMS me on 0418781005 to let me know you are coming. If I dont hear from anyone I will cancel! Hope to see you there.. Cheers Deb Smile
Redcliffe Kayakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please contact the administrator on mr.percival@hotmail.com to have your business listed.

Go down

Please contact the administrator on mr.percival@hotmail.com to have your business listed. Empty Please contact the administrator on mr.percival@hotmail.com to have your business listed.

Post  peacepelican Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:40 am

This section is reserved for kayak related business's to advertise their quality products and services via the Redcliffe Kayakers forum.

There is no fee for advertising in this section as we would prefer to work on an honour system to bring business's and consumer's together. (i.e. discounts for Redcliffe Kayakers members etc.)

If you would like to have your business advertised here please contact the admin mr.percival@hotmail.com with your details and I will respond within a day or two.

This forum remains locked so as to protect business's from unauthorized posting or editing. Any changes or additional posts can be emailed to the admin so that they can be added to the forum.

Redcliffe Kayakers would like to thank you for your interest and hope that the "Commercial Section" will be beneficial for business's and consumer's alike.

Important to note:
* Redcliffe Kayakers will not engage in any dispute involving a Redcliffe kayaker forum member and a business
* The Redcliffe kayaker administrator retains the right to remove advertising should the product and/or service be deemed not appropriate.
* Should you wish to remove your business's advertising please notify the administrator at the following email address and it will be removed within 24-48 hours upon receipt. mr.percival@hotmail.com
peacepelican
peacepelican

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum