Redcliffe Kayakers
Next meetup: TUESDAY 24th January 2011! Meet at the Coffee Club Redcliffe (opp Redcliffe jetty) 6:30pm. They have great meals which are 1/2 price meals on a Tuesday night, hence the reason for picking this night . SMS me on 0418781005 to let me know you are coming. If I dont hear from anyone I will cancel! Hope to see you there.. Cheers Deb Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Redcliffe Kayakers
Next meetup: TUESDAY 24th January 2011! Meet at the Coffee Club Redcliffe (opp Redcliffe jetty) 6:30pm. They have great meals which are 1/2 price meals on a Tuesday night, hence the reason for picking this night . SMS me on 0418781005 to let me know you are coming. If I dont hear from anyone I will cancel! Hope to see you there.. Cheers Deb Smile
Redcliffe Kayakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing - GazmanTheYakman

Go down

Introducing - GazmanTheYakman Empty Introducing - GazmanTheYakman

Post  GazmanTheYakman Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:34 am

Hello all, Nice to be able to join and mix with fellow kayakers in the area. Thanks to Deb for letting me know of this forum. It's great to have something that is so localized here on the North side. Well done to the administrators for setting it up.
GazmanTheYakman
GazmanTheYakman

http://www.kayakhirebrisbane.com.au

Back to top Go down