Redcliffe Kayakers
Next meetup: TUESDAY 24th January 2011! Meet at the Coffee Club Redcliffe (opp Redcliffe jetty) 6:30pm. They have great meals which are 1/2 price meals on a Tuesday night, hence the reason for picking this night . SMS me on 0418781005 to let me know you are coming. If I dont hear from anyone I will cancel! Hope to see you there.. Cheers Deb Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Redcliffe Kayakers
Next meetup: TUESDAY 24th January 2011! Meet at the Coffee Club Redcliffe (opp Redcliffe jetty) 6:30pm. They have great meals which are 1/2 price meals on a Tuesday night, hence the reason for picking this night . SMS me on 0418781005 to let me know you are coming. If I dont hear from anyone I will cancel! Hope to see you there.. Cheers Deb Smile
Redcliffe Kayakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to post a new topic

Go down

How to post a new topic Empty How to post a new topic

Post  peacepelican Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:02 am

If you would like to post a new topic in a Forum Topic you need to;
- click on the forum you want to post a topic into. (e.g - I have posted this topic into the "tips on how to use the redcliffe kayakers forum)
- click "post new topic"
- in the "subject" line put a clear description of what you topic is about
- in the message box talk about your subject.
- once finished click on "send" below
- your topic will now be posted for others to see and respond to.

TIP: If you want to edit your topic you will notice an "edit" icon near the subject line of your topic. click on this and you will be able to make changes to your topic.
peacepelican
peacepelican

Back to top Go down