Redcliffe Kayakers
Next meetup: TUESDAY 24th January 2011! Meet at the Coffee Club Redcliffe (opp Redcliffe jetty) 6:30pm. They have great meals which are 1/2 price meals on a Tuesday night, hence the reason for picking this night . SMS me on 0418781005 to let me know you are coming. If I dont hear from anyone I will cancel! Hope to see you there.. Cheers Deb Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Redcliffe Kayakers
Next meetup: TUESDAY 24th January 2011! Meet at the Coffee Club Redcliffe (opp Redcliffe jetty) 6:30pm. They have great meals which are 1/2 price meals on a Tuesday night, hence the reason for picking this night . SMS me on 0418781005 to let me know you are coming. If I dont hear from anyone I will cancel! Hope to see you there.. Cheers Deb Smile
Redcliffe Kayakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kayak Fishing Tournament! - Gold Coast Series

2 posters

Go down

Kayak Fishing Tournament! - Gold Coast Series Empty Kayak Fishing Tournament! - Gold Coast Series

Post  Sarah_Extreme Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:53 am

:pirat: [b]Calling all Kayak Fishing Enthusiast[/b] :pirat:

[b]Extreme Kayaks[/b] is a proud to announce the first round of the GOLD COAST Australian Kayak Fishing Tournament (KFT) for [b]2010.[/b]

What is KFT?

The aim of the KFT Team is to provide a structured series of kayak fishing tournaments that allow kayak anglers the opportunity to compete in an environment that is professional, friendly and fun. The profile of kayak fishing is growing steadily and the Team at KFT wish to support this growth and assist in lifting the profile of kayak fishing, as a sport, to the next level.

The GOLD COAST SERIES Consists of Three Round;

[b]Round 1[/b] of the Gold Coast Series 2 will begin at Sovereign Island on the corner of The Esplanade and Drake Avenue.
[u][b]Tournament date is 28th February 20[/u]10.[/b]

[b]Round 2[/b] will be at Albert Waterways next to Pacific Fair on the corner of Hooker Boulevard and Sunshine Boulevard.
[u][b]Tournament date is 28th March 20[/u]10.[/b]

[b]Round 3[/b] will be at Pelican Beach foreshore off Waterways Drive.
[u][b]Tournament date is 18th April 20[/u]10.[/b]

For more information visit the KFT website www.kft.net.au or contact Extreme Kayaks on 07 54989011

And Please be ensured this event is not only for the serious Kayak Fisher, Last round of the Sunshine coast series 2009 my only catch was a tree :(
Sarah_Extreme
Sarah_Extreme

http://www.extremekayaks.com.au

Back to top Go down

Kayak Fishing Tournament! - Gold Coast Series Empty Re: Kayak Fishing Tournament! - Gold Coast Series

Post  peacepelican Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:10 am

Hi Sarah
Thanks for the information! see you sunday perhaps???
Debbie :-)
peacepelican
peacepelican

Back to top Go down