Redcliffe Kayakers
Next meetup: TUESDAY 24th January 2011! Meet at the Coffee Club Redcliffe (opp Redcliffe jetty) 6:30pm. They have great meals which are 1/2 price meals on a Tuesday night, hence the reason for picking this night . SMS me on 0418781005 to let me know you are coming. If I dont hear from anyone I will cancel! Hope to see you there.. Cheers Deb Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Redcliffe Kayakers
Next meetup: TUESDAY 24th January 2011! Meet at the Coffee Club Redcliffe (opp Redcliffe jetty) 6:30pm. They have great meals which are 1/2 price meals on a Tuesday night, hence the reason for picking this night . SMS me on 0418781005 to let me know you are coming. If I dont hear from anyone I will cancel! Hope to see you there.. Cheers Deb Smile
Redcliffe Kayakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

woody point hello

2 posters

Go down

woody point hello Empty woody point hello

Post  131 Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:00 am

hey all,

just bought a kayak trolley (which is awesome thanks!) from Gary who told me to come on here. Im a relative noob, but loving getting out in the bay whenever the weather permits.

ive got a OK Scupper pro (red yellow) and an emotion exhilirator (Lime green), work from home at woody point a stones throw from the boat club so i try and get out every day!

see you around

adam

Back to top Go down

woody point hello Empty Re: woody point hello

Post  JimmyC Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:45 am

Hi Adam,

Welcome to the group and look forward to catching up with you on the water soon.

Cheers,
James
JimmyC
JimmyC

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum