Redcliffe Kayakers
Next meetup: TUESDAY 24th January 2011! Meet at the Coffee Club Redcliffe (opp Redcliffe jetty) 6:30pm. They have great meals which are 1/2 price meals on a Tuesday night, hence the reason for picking this night . SMS me on 0418781005 to let me know you are coming. If I dont hear from anyone I will cancel! Hope to see you there.. Cheers Deb Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Redcliffe Kayakers
Next meetup: TUESDAY 24th January 2011! Meet at the Coffee Club Redcliffe (opp Redcliffe jetty) 6:30pm. They have great meals which are 1/2 price meals on a Tuesday night, hence the reason for picking this night . SMS me on 0418781005 to let me know you are coming. If I dont hear from anyone I will cancel! Hope to see you there.. Cheers Deb Smile
Redcliffe Kayakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from the "other" side

4 posters

Go down

Hello from the "other" side Empty Hello from the "other" side

Post  Georgia Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:45 pm

Hi folks

We recently purchased a 2 seater kayak from the GazMan - we went out on it yesterday around Wynnum (we're from the south side) and had a ball!

Looking forward to sometime soon when we can fit in a social ride with RK

Cheers
Georgia & Bec

Georgia

Back to top Go down

Hello from the "other" side Empty Re: Hello from the "other" side

Post  GazmanTheYakman Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:22 am

A big WELCOME to you Georgia (& Bec) Very Happy. Glad you had a good time. Thanks for joining and we will certainly see you again very shortly. Make sure you continue to post messages here, and if you have any suggestions for places to go or activities you feel you'd like to do then let us know?
GazmanTheYakman
GazmanTheYakman

http://www.kayakhirebrisbane.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post  peacepelican Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:34 am

welcome Georgia & Bec. its so great to have you as new members and look forward to meeting you soon.
Cheers
Deb Smile
peacepelican
peacepelican

Back to top Go down

Post  lewie1966 Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:38 am

welcome Georgia & Bec, I went out with Gazman,Jeff and my wife Debbie yesterday had a good time paddle about 4km and then had BBQ on the beach look forword to catching up one day.
Cheers David

lewie1966

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum