Redcliffe Kayakers
Next meetup: TUESDAY 24th January 2011! Meet at the Coffee Club Redcliffe (opp Redcliffe jetty) 6:30pm. They have great meals which are 1/2 price meals on a Tuesday night, hence the reason for picking this night . SMS me on 0418781005 to let me know you are coming. If I dont hear from anyone I will cancel! Hope to see you there.. Cheers Deb Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Redcliffe Kayakers
Next meetup: TUESDAY 24th January 2011! Meet at the Coffee Club Redcliffe (opp Redcliffe jetty) 6:30pm. They have great meals which are 1/2 price meals on a Tuesday night, hence the reason for picking this night . SMS me on 0418781005 to let me know you are coming. If I dont hear from anyone I will cancel! Hope to see you there.. Cheers Deb Smile
Redcliffe Kayakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just wanted to say HI!

3 posters

Go down

just wanted to say HI! Empty just wanted to say HI!

Post  Admin Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:11 pm

I became interested in kayaking after sitting on the beach watching kaykers out off the waters around Redcliffe. One morning I was finally able to catch up with one and we got chatting, and so my passion began!!!
Unfortunately my Husband and sons dont share my passion, but give me time I am sure I will bring them round Very Happy As they dont share my passion as of yet I am left with nobody to paddle with and I just dont feel that safe going out alone.
This is the reason I created this forum, not only to give myself the opportunity to connect with somebody who is going out paddling but also opportunity to others who want to connect with other people in Kayaking, such as families, sea kayakers, fisherman etc.. etc...
This forum is not closed to anyone, but open to all.

Happy Kayaking.
Debbie

Admin
Admin

https://redcliffe-kayakers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

just wanted to say HI! Empty Lone kayaker

Post  Wendy Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:27 am

Hi Debbie

I too have no one interested to kayak with and at this stage don't have my own boat. Do the group just paddle at Redcliffe or do they travel to do flat water paddles?

Wendy

Wendy

Back to top Go down

just wanted to say HI! Empty Re: just wanted to say HI!

Post  peacepelican Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:21 pm

Hi Wendy
The idea of this forum is to let others know where you are interested in paddling, or if you want to go out with someone then hopefully somebody will join you. I am always up for a paddle so if you ever want to go out anywhere I will surely come along. If its on a weekend I can pretty much travel anywhere. On a early weekday morning though I like to go off the beach
due to the limited time i have as i have to get to work by 8:30. feel free to give me a ring on 0421501703.
Cheers
Deb
peacepelican
peacepelican

Back to top Go down

just wanted to say HI! Empty Re: just wanted to say HI!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down