Redcliffe Kayakers
Next meetup: TUESDAY 24th January 2011! Meet at the Coffee Club Redcliffe (opp Redcliffe jetty) 6:30pm. They have great meals which are 1/2 price meals on a Tuesday night, hence the reason for picking this night . SMS me on 0418781005 to let me know you are coming. If I dont hear from anyone I will cancel! Hope to see you there.. Cheers Deb Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Redcliffe Kayakers
Next meetup: TUESDAY 24th January 2011! Meet at the Coffee Club Redcliffe (opp Redcliffe jetty) 6:30pm. They have great meals which are 1/2 price meals on a Tuesday night, hence the reason for picking this night . SMS me on 0418781005 to let me know you are coming. If I dont hear from anyone I will cancel! Hope to see you there.. Cheers Deb Smile
Redcliffe Kayakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Go down

NEW MEMBER Empty NEW MEMBER

Post  jumbo Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:49 am

Hi my name is John.
I have recently purchased a sit on kayak and am interested in using it more.
I also have just started learning lawn bowls so the kayak has taken a back seat for the moment.
I would like to go out with others when possible and use my kayak more and learn more about kayaking itself.
I look forward to perhaps meeting some fellow kayakers on this Thursday evening at Jandals.
Jumbo

jumbo

Back to top Go down

NEW MEMBER Empty Re: NEW MEMBER

Post  peacepelican Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:00 pm

Hi John. I look forward to meeting you tomorrow night. We will have to go for a kayak soon . Deb :-)
peacepelican
peacepelican

Back to top Go down

Post  GazmanTheYakman Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:57 am

Thanks for joining John. The weather is getting better, so maybe now is the time for you to ease off a bit on the lawn bowls and start paddling a bit more? Will we be seeing you this Sunday?
GazmanTheYakman
GazmanTheYakman

http://www.kayakhirebrisbane.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum